Monday, November 28, 2011

Rule #6 - Replacement Items Only

Oh boy.

This will be punishment to ME.

I love kitchen gadgets, and even though I don't think I'm a tech geek, I suppose I probably am.

My Sansa mp3 player had been giving me grief lately, the volume (where you rotate the main button in a circle) has been sticking so I'm stuck on LOUD jamming music.

Told Hubby, maybe, just maybe, I should ask for a REAL iPod for Christmas? I think I've had this one for oh, maybe 6 or 7 years? Of course, I'm probably the only one in this great city that doesn't have an actual, real, genuine iPod.

But regardless.

I 'need' this. I use it when I run. I use it when I clean. I use it when I fly.

I use it when I float in the pool.

Um. Perhaps my priorities are a tad off. Whatever.

Rule #6 - replace items only. Nothing NEW for the heck of it.

So if the iPod (or equivalent non-apple item) was to show up at my door, the old stuff goes BYE BYE. Hmmm...where does my music go??

Somehow I have a feeling Rule #6 is going to be the most difficult for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment