Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Updates

Again :-)

I am back from Indiana and have my dad in tow. It's been an interesting few days to say the least.

A few things of note:

He can't find the bread in this house. Ummm, probably because we don't eat bread and I had to make it a point to stop and get some.

He wants to go buy a book for his scanner. It can't cost but maybe $20. Ummmm...no, I think I can find the codes for you online (I didn't think he needed the book, silly me).

He wants to go buy some new sunglasses. And shorts. And cookies. And binoculars. And this and that. Ummm...no, dad, you need to be saving every penny you have for the ALF. \

He is trying so hard to show how independent he is. Yet, he forgets to do 2 of his 8 insulin shots (yes, EIGHT) and ate half a package of oreos (yes, one whole row) and wondered why his sugar was over 400. Uggg.

This is all so new to me. And I'm trying real hard :)

So far, Zero Spend for Monday and Tuesday. Unless I count his purchase (I used his card) for the bread. $3.99

I promise to try and make more frequent, exciting posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment