Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Monday and Tuesday, February 13th and 14th, 2012

Monday, Zero Spend Day (yeah!) ... busy day at work and the people picked up the bowflex after work.

Tuesday, $19.87 spent at the store: 2 loaves of bread, gallon of  milk, bag of cat food, head of iceburg, container of baby greens and box of cheerios. I would have totally waved off the cheerios but Mark was protesting. I did stop at BK in the morning too, $4.76 for the quick fix breakfast. Doh. Dumb of me.

I fly out Wednesday so will try to post updates as I go. I've got the $200 from the bowflex in my wallet. I'd like to come home with $100. I also would like to stay straight cash while there. We will see (already, my brother and I are butting heads on the trailer, I say donate, he wants to store? Why??)

1 comment:

  1. I've just stumbled upon you, read your 2011 stuff and this month and I'm impressed with how well you're doing. I've been thinking about doing something like this, we keep saying its time to budget yada yada. But never thought of blogging it, but really its a great idea because its so much more accountable.

    ReplyDelete