Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Wednesday, February 29th, 2012

Happy Leap Year ...

It was a Zero Spend Day, thankfully!  Of course, that would be probably because I was running late this morning to work and then went straight from work to the gym ... and who wants to shop after being all hot and sweaty, right? I should take that approach much more often!

I stopped by Target last night (no working out, obviously) and picked up a pair of boots for $11.98. Yes. Cheap. Shoes. Yippee! Mind you, it's been 80 plus degrees and humid. But I will wear these boots ... trust me ... I've been on a boot wanting kick this past season and now I have 3 pairs. I think that is MORE than enough so no more ...

I will be setting up the cell phone, credit cards, american express and electric bill for payment by Friday. I just realized I didn't get the $400 today so need to make sure I get that deposited too ... I will need to hit AE hard this month :-( Ugg.

I'm thinking tomorrow should be a Zero Spend Day also and hopefully Friday too. However, Mark will be on me to get the truck washed and I can get it done for about $15 or so. And it will look like new (the body shop where we had them check something out and they had it for 10 days while I was out of town, they had it parked inside so it's got all that body shop dust) ... we will see. I know, I can wash it myself, but honestly, I just don't want to dedicate 2 hours to cleaning it ... lazy? Yes, maybe, I am, but I have plenty of other things to do with my 2 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment