Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Monday, January 30th, 2012

Another Zero Spend Day! Sweet! That makes 6 days in a row. I know that the days are numbered: I need to hit the grocery store ... well, no really a necessity, but there's a few things I'd like to get while on sale and coupons ... and stay within that $20 range I gave myself per week for the month of February.

Went and worked out too. That was good. Finally got motivated and managed to keep up. I seriously think its because I guzzled lots and lots of water from 3pm to 5pm ... I'm bad about that and now that's why I'm not dripping in sweat when done like I should be. AND I found what exercise it is that makes me woozy ... the squeezing of shoulder blades, I feel a crunchy and burning feeling leaving it buzzy feeling and then my head goes WOOSH. So ... something up there. Not read to follow drs recommendation and see neurologist for pinched nerve just yet but will see if there isn't some way I can get it loosened up on my own first.

Also stopped at Kmart to return the 2 items I purchased a few weeks back. $17 and change back and that went straight in my No Touch Savings envelope. Have $50 plus in there right now. Changed out the 5's and singles for the $20 in my grocery envelopes as I'd rather NOT have a bunch of singles to deposit (those 1 by 1 transactions take forever!)

So, 6 days of Zero Spend. I feel good!

No comments:

Post a Comment